July 10, 2008

Jen's July Create A Project Kits

Aloha All...

I am having a class on the 26th of July. I will be using Pink Cat Studio's "Dog's" stamp set (set shown here at right) in my projects. There are 3 projects to make. This set will be 20% off on the day of my class. Should this set sell out, I will be more than happy to order one for you at the 20% discount price that I am offering - this offer is only for those that attends the class, or purchases a kit.

Here are the details of my class/kit:

When: Saturday, July 26th
Time: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Where: Click Here For Location & Map
What To Bring: Your own tool kit: Mono Adhesive, Scissors, etc., (this is a just in case basis).
Fee: $10
Ready To Create Kit: $15 - includes free shipping anywhere within the US and Canada. Please email me for quote to ship anywhere else. Also includes all embellishments, and stamped images & emailed instructions. All you need to do is color with your own medium and assemble.

Please leave a comment here by Monday, July 14th if you would like to attend, or if you would like to order a Ready To Create Kit, or send me an email at littlecs7@gmail.com.

Aloha,