July 17, 2008

Enjoy.... Cowboy Candice


Hello All...

Once again, using the technique that Sue Nelson uses on some of her card creations, with the cuttlebug folders, I just had to try them out. I love the results. I've used 2 different folders on this card. 1 for the upper part of the card, and 2nd for the very bottom of the card, then separating with the scor-pal. Super fun 'n super easy. You can view Sue's creations here.

For my card, I used the High Hopes stamp called "Cowboy Candice". Sentiment is from TAC, and I colored using my Copic Sketch Markers. Look at all the markers used, dang, that's almost a basket full, huh? I had fun creating this card. I love that HH stamps are so LARGE!!! Size of my card is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", it almost makes me feel like I should create larger cards. If you like these cute large images, check out the ones available through the Little C's store - you will find them here.

Today's Hawaii photo is of 5 battleships docked at Pearl Harbor. I took this photo from CY4's school. I thought it was pretty cool to be able to photograph these huge ships from where I was at. They look pretty awesome don't they?

Thanks for popping in... don't forget to check my post for Sweet Candi Pieces.... for your chance at winning.

Hugs,