July 23, 2008

Diaper Cake Enhanced...


Hey All... remember this diaper cake I made for my niece a couple of weeks ago? Well, she returned, asking for help to add more goodies, and make the cake look all special. I had another basket bag, so I thought that it would be awesome to put the entire cake in it, and wrap it up. At the same time, she wanted to add booties, and washcloths, and some other goodies, including a lil' doll to top the cake. It's a Precious Moments doll that speaks. But the funny thing is, it only speaks SPANISH!!!!! LoL!!!! Too funny, huh?

So after all the stuffing and wrapping of the entire cake, here is what it ended up looking like. I then had to take a picture of my niece and Cy, because they just needed to be in the picture holding the piece. Too Cute!!!!





Hope your week is going great...

Aloha,