July 31, 2008

Created By Jodie..... Lily & Milo


Aloha All,

The day is ending soon, so I wanna post this before then. Here is a creation by the other Little C's DT member of mines that is having problems with her computer. Jodie Cole created this very cute creation with the Rachel Ann Miller stamp that can be found here.

Jodi used her Copic markers to color her imagine. Flower is Prima... Love her layout... don't you?

Thanks for popping in... I've been working on uploading some new products to the Little C's store. I will have a posting hereafter to let you know just what!!! I've also been cleaning my craft area, and Cy's play area - so busy, busy, busy. But just wanted to make sure I post something to feed your need, ya know?!? Have a great day!!! Today was my Grandma's birthday! She turned 91 today!!! Happy Birthday Grams!!!

Hugs,