July 9, 2008

Card 2 From My June TAC Class


Aloha All,

Here is card #2 that we made during my June TAC Class. As you can tell - I featuring the DP called "Catelynne" - it's one of the paper packs that TAC carries, and I adore the most. The others are elegant and pretty, but I like to do more cutesy stuffs, have you notice?

Ok, for this card - I was actually trying to make the baby on the right look like a girl, you know - like "girlfriends", but I still think that it looks like a boy, dangit!! Must be his clothes, huh?! Well - the baby on the right didn't have a teddy, so I masked it on. The smiles on both babies were drawn in, and then I added lil' bows on each of their heads, once again - in an attempt to make baby on the right look like a boy. This baby stamp is CUTE... however, I have 1 big problem about it. Take a look at the arm of baby on the right. It looks like part of it is going down, and then another part is going up - as though he's putting his arm around her, right? But why have the arms going both way? If not, what the heck is that? LOL!!! I just might have to get my Xacto knife and cut away that line on my stamp - because really, it's is bothering me.....

Ok - here are the details on this card.

  • Tac DS Paper - Catelynne
  • TAC Stamps: Twins (images), Abundance Is* (sentiments)
  • Ribbon - Craft Store
  • Colored w/Copic Markers
  • Sponge for edging DS paper
  • Fine Tip Black Pen for drawing in a smile on each baby
* RETIRED

Toodaloo!!