July 25, 2008

Appreciative JT Aloha RAK Club Participants


Every month I host a RAK party (RAK is acronym for Random Aloha Kindness), I open up my "hale" (house) and invite people to come on in, join the fun, by signing up for my RAK Fun. Then I match the participants up with one another, and there is always 1 or 2 participants that aren't bloggers. That's right, I open up my hale to everyone, including those that don't blog. Thus, in order for these participants to share what they've received - or sent, they are welcome to send me their creative photo, and I will post it here on my blog.

So - for the month of July, I would like to share with you first of what Jayne Converse created. Jayne did a great job creating this very pretty and subtle card. Her bird is cut out and raised with double stick pop-up tape. Love that Swiss Dots texture - doesn't it go with everything?

The next 2 pics are the goodies that Jayne received from her RAK'r Julie Villanueve, who is also a non-blogger... check out all the goods...


Thank you Jayne & Julie, and thank you all that continue to participate monthly in the JT RAK Fun!! If you are interested in signing for this monthly RAK, be on a lookout, as I open up my hale 3-5 days prior to the end of every month for sign ups (it is best to subscribe to this blog - left sidebar - so you do not miss out on the sign up dates) - or add to your google reader. For more info on this RAK Fun - CLICK HERE.

Aloha,