July 19, 2008

And The Winner Is.....

I used the Sequence Generator on random.org, the 1st # that came up was someone whose profile was BLOCKED. So, I sequenced again..... and got this number:

<<<<<30>>>> Here's who #30 was:

Blogger Misty Leach said...

Oh, I totally know this one! I draw like craaaaaap! Stamping gives me adorable, perfect images, that look professional, no matter what you are making.
Now, just to work on my coloring skills.....
Mahalo Jen!!!
Huggity Hug Hug Hug,
Misty

July 17, 2008

Misty Leach, please send me your snail mail addy at littlecs7@gmail.com, and I will get this stamp set off to you to get inky!!!

Thanks for playing everyone, I loved reading everyone's different reasons for loving stamping. I'm just happy to be able to share this love for stamping with all of you.

Hugs,