July 15, 2008

An Altered Notebook....


Hello My Friends....

I have this notebook that I write all that I need to do daily - because there are things that will complete fly right over my head. Anyways, I wanted to dress up my notebook a bit, and add some pretty paper to it. So here it is. DP is from 3 Bugs again. The tags also came with the set of paper that I purchased. I love 3 Bug's paper - it's just so pretty!! The notebook is 5" x 7", and it was a lot of fun dressing it up. I used the CC Design stamp set called "Monkey Love". I wanted to use some buttons on this project, and I'm just glad that I've found some that would chime right in!!

For "today's Hawaii" photo, I am sharing with you a trolley that we have that goes from Waikiki to Waikele - of course, if you weren't from here, you would probably know only of Waikiki. Well, Cy loves seeing the trolley on the streets, and I thought I'd get a shot of it while I was driving.

Have a wonderful Tuesday....

Aloha,