July 4, 2008

Simple Quick Cards

I have been soooo behind in sending out Mahalos, and such, and I'm trying to catch up.... so, today - I made 7 simple cards, using scrap paper and using 1 image for all cards, from where else?! Pink Petticoat - Tickled Pink Series..., card stock and DP are from TAC and DCWV, and all sentiments are Bazzill Basic's Chiptoppers, Copics to color (sorry, I didn't do a good job coloring on these, also forgot to take a pic of what pens I've used, since I colored these images a while ago), cards are all standard size. I still have a few more cards to create, so hopefully I can dish more out today. Wish me luck, because Cy is taking a nap right now... shhhhh

What's everyone doing right now? CY4 is playing Halo on the XBox Live, CY3 is watching a movie on his computer, and Cy - well, you know where he's at. Fireworks tonight... where will you be watching?








Gosh, I've been using so much Pink Petticoat, you'd think I'm selling the stuff. Ok, I promise to use more of my other images in the next projects.

Have a good night all!!