June 5, 2008

Winner....Sweet Candi Pieces

Doh!!! I forgot to announce the winner of my Sweet Candi Pieces.... sorry, with all that has been going on, it totally slipped my mind!!! I truly enjoyed and appreciated everyone that played along... I am going to send everyone a lil' something small, for just participating, and sending in a goofy photo - so, please email me at littlecs7@gmail.com with your snail mail, and I will send something out to ya!!! I had random.org select a # according to the # of photos sent in, and in the order it was sent in..... RO selected the #7, which is photo #7 - who is Pat Asaro. SO, Ms. Pat wins the bundle of goodies.... like I said, everyone else will receive a lil' something from me... so send me your addy's, and I will get these out the door. Congratulations to Pat... here is her silly photo once again....


Thanks for playing!!!