June 17, 2008

A Tutorial - Altering A Composition Tablet


OK - finally a post of something I've created. This here is an altered composition tablet - you know, the ones you buy for your kid's to use during school? I love these, because they are so easy to alter. My girlfriend Des gave me this idea a few years ago, and I have always loved altering these kinda note books ever since.

I altered this notebook especially for myself to note down my "memories", good n' bad, I am keeping a journal of them all. These are memories of everything from the time I could 1st remember to anything that happens to me today. I just want to write down these memories so that my children and maybe one day even my grandchildren will be able to enjoy them as well. Plus, I want to write them down now, before I lose my mind n' sanity.... LOL!!!


Click Here For The Tutorial

Deets: Fairy Stamp: Leigh's Wishing Well, Sentiment: TAC, Colored with my Copic Markers, DS Paper: From TAC's Pop Rocks Paper Series. Modge Podge for sealing n' adhesive.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Aloha,