June 17, 2008

Small Kine Announcements....

  • Last Day to order from the current TAC catalog - this Friday, 6-20-08
  • 1st Day to order from the NEW TAC catalog - Monday, 6-23-08
  • TAC Catalogs to be mailed out to those that pre-ordered (and got the FREE stamp set) - probably by the end of the month... sorry!!! TAC aren't mailing out the catalogs til' after and around the 20th.. yea, I know... I think it should be earlier too!!!!
  • I picked up MORE Hawaiian Aloha Charms this weekend - I will post here when they are posted to my online store.
  • Last but not least.... BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY over at Jean's blog - Dandelion Designs. Go on over, bombard her with aloha, and you just might win a cutely designed tin container filled with MORE cute things....

Das it - will post another small kine announcement if anything more comes up! Have a good night!!!

Aloha,