June 2, 2008

Sick With The Flu.....

Hello All...

Since last Thursday, I along with my hubby have been sick with the flu. The flu quickly turned into a cold, and a miserable one at that. CY3 came home early from work 2 days in a row, which was good, because I know he needed some well deserved rest. I've lost my sense of taste and smell, and it is driving me crazy that I can't taste the delicious flavors of my chicken squash soup. Salt is the only thing I can really taste, or I should say feel, because it makes my lips feel poofy. Well, this past weekend, it was the last day of football for CY4, and I made a card for each of the 2 coaches. The coaches are males, but guess what?! I made them cute cards... LOL! Well, that's one of the advantages of being ill - you get to make these "delirious" decisions....

The image is actually a Penny Black stamp of a doggy holding a pumpkin (see above photo), a Halloween type stamp, but I just wanted the dog, and found a football stamp, and placed the football in place of the pumpkin. Turned out really cute, huh?!?!

I colored with water color pencils, I printed the sentiment on my computer, using this super cute font called Baby Kruffy, which can be downloaded here.


Well, I'm off to pick a winner of my Sweet Candi Pieces and match up the RAKR's for the month of June.... Tah-Tah!!!

Have a great Monday!!