June 9, 2008

UPDATED: My June Classes & Kits... RESERVE YOUR KIT NOW!!!!

Updated: I've had several questions regarding my TAC Card kit and what it consists of. Please scroll down to see....

Aloha All...

I will have 2 classes during the month of June. Please let me know if you would like to attend, or purchase a KIT to make your projects. Shipping is included in cost of kit. I will ship anywhere to USA & Canada.

  • Cricut Class : June 20 - Friday -10 am - 1 pm - Making 1 Scrapbook Layout Page, and 2 Cards, using Cricut products only. - $15 Class Fee, $20 Kit Fee
  • TAC Card Creations: June 22 - Sunday - 10 a.m - 1 p.m. - Making 5 Simple Cards using TAC products. - $15 Class Fee, $20 Kit Fee.
Updated: Here is what my TAC Card Kit includes:
  • 5 Ready To Assemble Cards - Everything Cut and ready to put together
  • Instructions either via email or printed on paper.
  • Kit includes any remaining DS papers that is not used from the Catelynne Paper Series (a value of $10.95)
  • 5 Envelopes
  • Embellishments (ribbons, buttons, etc.,)
  • Stamped Images - Uncolored - you use your own medium of choice for coloring.
  • Shipping
You will need your own:
  • Medium for coloring
  • Adhesive
  • Pop-Up Tape

I accept Paypal, Mastercard and Visa. Please email me or call me ASAP to reserve a seat or kit for you. Everything comes with your kit except for adhesive and coloring mediums. Images are stamped for you, but not colored. A photo copy of the card you are going to follow will be emailed to you, and also posted on my blog for you to follow. Please call or email me at littlecs7@gmail.com with questions.

Aloha,
Jen