June 8, 2008

Lily & Milo Cards


Well, if you don't know by now.... the shipment of Lily n' Milo stamps have arrived!!!! I haven't had the chance to ink up the ones I purchased, but a new-found friend of mines have!!! While I am still working on mines, I want to share with you what Melanie has come up with. Melanie is also a Hawaii resident, and have recently found me online, via Split Coast Stampers, through the Lily n' Milo advertisement banner!!! How cool is that??!! Her card came out pretty gorgeous looking too!!! These will also be displayed in my online store, as samples. I don't plan on looking for DT's, but if you've created using stamps that I sell and would like them featured as the sampled cards, please feel free to email them to me at littlecs7@gmail.com with subject as "sample card for your store". Please make sure that your name and blog address is clearly shown on your photo, as this will be the only way of letting the public know who created the card itself.

Thanks for popping in!!! I hope you are all having a glamorous Sunday!!!

Aloha,