June 13, 2008

Last Father's Day Card....

Happy Aloha Friday, People!!! How is everyone's Friday going, so far?! Mines just started. I've got plenty of things to do today. Send out orders (thank you all to those that have already purchased the new Pink Cat Studio Owl stamps - I'm sending them out today), price some stuffs, work on projects, take CY4 to Summer School, pick up my niece, go shopping for hubby's FD gift, come back, pick up CY4, then off to do fun kid stuff. So, I'm going to post really quick this morning, because I hope I can still fit in a few more cards to do before I leave to take CY4 to school. Breath!!



Here is the last of my Father's Day card creations. Not like I made a lot this year. Only 3, and really - I only need 3. For CY3, my Dad, and my FIL. This one is kinda plain.... I don't know what it is, but it isn't really doing it for me. Do I need ribbons? Should I have embossed the strip that goes across the card? Should I add doodles, or stitches? I dunno... you tell me. Give me your 2 cents.

Here's the deets on it: Dad BG - Dad Words of Stampendous, Aloha Shirt from Mari n' Me, cardstock, and brads from SU!, I colored the "DAD" with my Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol, the petroglyph stamp I can't remember where it's from... maybe Mari & Me again? Not sure....

Ok... I'm off to do everything that I have to do. Have a great Aloha Friday, and a wonderful weekend y'all!!!!

Big Hugs n' Aloha,