June 14, 2008

For Allisons Suggestive Sunday Challenge.... #21

Good Day All...

Here is a creation that I made for Allison's challenge this week, which is to make some kinda bag or box. I made a memo pad holder - the post it note kinda memo pads - but the one I got doesn't have the sticky in the back, so it's not really a post it note. LOL!!! I also worked on the tutorial for it, as Vicki, who is one of my readers, had sweetly requested it from me, because she plans on creating 80 of them for the employees of her office!!! WOWZER!!! You go girl!!!! I would love to see how 80 of your memo pad holders turn out.... do share!!!


Click Here For Tutorial of this project.

Here is my memo pad holder:


Deets: TAC Mimi Paper Series

How do you like my photos being right next to each other like that?! I got the info from my good friend Maria, which I am linking to her newly created Photo Inspirations website - and Maria had passed on the tutorial that can be found here.

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday in your corner of the world. Enjoy your Father's Day tomorrow....

Aloha,