June 27, 2008

Finally A Card....


Hello all..... I don't feel refreshed, but it sure felt nice to take a break. Here is a recap of my day today.... I dropped CY4 off to school, then off to the mall. I went shopping for a dress. We are going to a wedding this weekend, and CY3 would like for me to look GORGEOUS. I don't like clothes shopping. I don't like trying on clothes, and finding out that they don't fit me. I finally convinced myself to accept that I am no longer a size 7, but now a size 14... I knew for a while now, but I kept grabbin' for a size 10 or 12.... I didn't want to go any larger. Size 14.... dang, that hurt!! But after I accepted this depressing fact, I was able to find cool outfits that actually fit. HAH! When I picked smaller outfits, they looked better on the hanger, than on me!!! But now.... a larger dress may look like a hanging tent on a hanger - but once it got on me, I nicely filled it out. I got a couple of shorts and capris that are cute.

On the way to pick up CY4 from school, I saw a man driving in his car, and using a nose hair trimmer.....ack!!! I guess it's no different than using a cell phone while driving - but DANG.... where are all those nose hairs flying to? What if he had a baked potato on his passenger seat? If his nose hairs fell on them (GROSS), he might just mistaken it for black pepper on cheese. LOL!!!
I started a weight loss diet yesterday. I gave up my Pepsi drinking.....went COLD TURKEY...it's been 2 days now since I've had a Pepsi. I had a killer headache last night, probably because of caffeine withdrawal. I've been drinking only water, and once in a while a sip of green tea. I want to look good at the wedding. I know it's in just a couple of days - so I'm hoping to at least loose SOME retaining water. LOL..... I've cut down on eating too much junk food too!! But I cannot lie... I ate a Hershey's Kiss w/Macadamia Nuts in them (common, who can't resist that?!?!?). I ate only 1 though.... well... I hope I can continue my journey to loose some pounds.....

I signed up for AOL Chat today. I actually had it once, about 10 years ago. Well, I deleted all that, and have found other chat engines to try out. But I'm on it again. So, if you'd like to chat with me on AOL, you will find me under screen name "lologrl007". I am also on gmail chat... if you have gmail, you'll be able to find me, simply by adding my email to your contact list (littlecs7@gmail.com).

OK on to my card.... it's another Pink Petticoat image. This cute froggy image is from the "Hoppy Wishes" collection. Gina Wrona gave me the idea of using some googley eyes, because we had a lil' conversation going about how them googley eyes just make everything SO much MORE cuter!! DS paper is Autumn Leaves, "Friend" sticker is actually Bazzill Basics' Chiptopper (thick sticker type thingys). Ribbon is from SU!, Olive cardstock is from SU!, and Light Green cardstock is from TAC. I used my corner rounder punch to make the scallop edge on the DS paper. The imaged layer is on pop-up tape. That's pretty much it for this card. It was basically a simple card. So Yay... I hope I can start to dish out some more cards. I better get working on that wedding card for this weekend, and my mom has a grad party to go to next week, which she's asked me to make the card - so WOOOO Hooooo....

Today's Hawaii Photo: A picture of a yellow Hibiscus, which I took a photo of while waiting at a traffic light....

Aloha,