June 7, 2008

Father's Day Cards.....

Hey Hey.... It's Saturday!!!! How nice it is to almost be over my sickness. I am still stuck with a lil' cough - but it looks like it is going away, and it's about time!!!! Now, we all know that Father's Day is right around the corner. So, I'm trying to create some cards using the new Stampendous stamps that I got in. I have them for sale in my online store - so, if you like what you see, be sure to head on over to my online store, and get them while it's HOT!!! =0) I have to start working on some Grad cards too... Dads n' Grads, always go together, huh!?!?

Before I go on and share with you the 2 cards that I made, I would like to share with you Today's Hawaii photo. It is a photo of our downtown skies. I took this photo while driving. LOL!! So, if you seen a crazy driver in the back or front of you while you were in town today, there is a BIG chance that it might've been me driving that crazy car. No, just kidding - I was very careful, and I actually just "snapped" this photo without even looking. Ya - I'm crazy like that. Dang, it's pretty, ain't it?! If you're ever in downtown Honolulu, and is walking - try looking up while walking..... you'll get kinda dizzy, but the beauty of it all... ahhhh - is all worth it. LOL!!!!

Ok - so here are my cards.... both cards use the same stamps, just a different layout. I drew in the hills in both images, and colored the background with my water color pencils. I really like the look of these water colored images.

The image is called Changito Golfer, and I colored him using my Copic Markers. How many Father's out there are golfers? My hubby is a golfer - although, he has been on "leave" from the game since he hurt his knee. But I am certain that he will be happy to be able to get back into the game, once his therapy sessions are over. My dad on the other hand, is NOT a golfer. He doesn't even like any type of sports. LOL! I wonder if that is the norm with Filipino fathers. Well, even the Filipino sports, he's not into either - like Chicken Fight... LOL!!! Not his kinda stuff. He is however into fixing electronic products. Maybe that is where I get my love for electronic stuffs, from him. That's what he's into. So, for sure these cards ain't for him - I will have to think up something else to give to him. Hmmm... well, I'll just go along and create, and see what I come up with. The DS paper that I used is from DCWV - the glitter pack. The sentiment can be found here.

Well, I better get going. I have a class coming up in about 2 weeks, and I have to get busy in thinking up some projects for that class. I am also selling kits for that class, so if you're interested in getting your hands on a kit - let me know by emailing me at littlecs7@gmail.com.

Alright... I hope you are all having an awesome weekend!!!

Tah-Tah!!!