June 17, 2008

Cathching Up.....


Hey, Hey, Hey.....

What have I been up to?!?!?! Well, the weekend was nice, and relaxing. We headed to the 50th State Fair carnival on Saturday. My niece came along, so we were 1 big happy family, spending 1 huge pile of money. Man oh Man.... the kids had a blast, I took Cy on the Carousel, and a lil' kiddie Helicopter Ride. I'm surprise that my big fat okole could even fit in that thing!!
(Okole = Ass).

There even was a lil' petting zoo. Oh my!!! Cy had the time of his life over there... he got to see a bunch of animals including a lil' piggy, a llama, and even a mama doggie - she looked so calm n' tired, and just made me wanna fall asleep looking at her. The night at the carnival lasted about 2 hours, when we were finished using up our ride coupons, and dollar coins, we were out the gates. See the photo of Cy n' I on the Carousel? That picture was taken by Charlie, and it was actually taken before the ride started going. I used my Adobe Photoshop Element to blur out the back, and now it looks like we're actually moving.... pretty neat, huh??!?! The 3rd photo are of my babies. We were already heading back home.... CY4 and I were so pooped, but at least we gave the kids a night to remember.

Ok, so Sunday was Father's Day, right?!?! We headed on over to my mom's to celebrate the daddy's in our lives. CY4 and my daddy. We got my dad this Miracle Grow set, as he loves. loves, loves his garden of fruits n' veggies.... and for CY4, 2 beautiful aloha shirts, and a new headphone. So the daddy's were happy. Here are some photos that were taken that day:



Then it was back to work Monday for me, I cleaned house ALL day - I'm getting ready for the crazy weekend I'm going to have coming up. I have a Cricut Class on Friday, and then a TAC gathering with the Hawaiian Spice Angels on Saturday. Nuts, Nuts, but Fun Nuts.... LOL!!! But all in all, I'm kinda excited about the whole thing. Infact, I'm also excited, because beginning on the 23rd, we will all be able to order from the new TAC catalog. I haven't received the new catalog yet, but I can hardly contain myself. Oh boy... here we go again!!!!

Well, to end this post - I have "Today's Hawaii" photo - which is of a beautiful Red Torch Ginger flower in my yard. Don't you miss my photos of Hawaii?! Yea, I do too....

Ok - I will be back with a created project... I promise....



Big Hugs,