June 5, 2008

A Card For Allison's Challenge

Hello all... here it is, a card for Allison's Challenge this week. Her challenge to us is to create, and scorch your creation. Well... that I did... then it started turning out pretty tacky. I cut most of the scorching off - but I was able to keep 1 very small section of the scorching - it's on my image layer. The bottom left of that layer is actually the scorched piece. While Allison warned that she got a little light headed when doing this technique - I must agree with her. I did it in an enclosed bathroom too... thought I could handle it - and uh, ya - it wasn't going to well. But I wanted to be around something with water just in case my creation went up in flames.... the toilet was right there. =0) So, here is my entrant to her challenge. I hope she will still consider it, even though I cut most of the scorching off. The stamp image, background and sentiment is from MFT, DS paper is TAC, and ribbon from American Crafts.

I will post photos of CY4's graduation ceremony tomorrow... thanks for popping in.

Hugs,