May 16, 2008


Wow!!! I guess I announced my "Blog Break" 1 week too early huh?!?! Well, our friends have left to head back to Seattle, and I am slowing catching up with things around the house, and finding some break in my day schedule to play with some stamps and create a little. It's been hectic, but some what a nice break from blogging. Don't get me wrong though - I miss checking out everyone's site, so I will be visiting soon, and catching up with my reader as well!!!

Today I have this card that I've made for a girlfriend who is celebrating her birthday this month. I love this snazzy chick in the tub, taking a bubble bath "as if" we can do that ourselves without 1 of our lil' munchkins poppin' in on our naked bodies, because they want some chocolate milk, right?!?!?! And who the heck where's a towel on her head when she's bubble bathing? Well, I don't know, I don't bubble bath... LOL!!! I don't think my girlfriend bubble baths either - she's too darn busy chasing around her lil' babes, they'd probably have bubbles all over the place. Ok, I'm rambling again... let's talk about the card I've made...

I've started off with something simple to come back into the "stamping" mood. I embossed the cardstock with Spots n' Dots CB folder, the image and sentiment is of SU!, which I stamped then colored with my water color pencils. I then added some glitz to the bubbles by adding some fine glitter.

Oh, before I leave - I wanted to share some photos of the VOG in Hawaii that is very BAD right now. It is totally affecting the respiratory systems of a lot of people. What is "vog"? It is Volcanic Pollution... the Kona winds blew in the smoke from the Big Island, and left it here (meaning that it hasn't been windy in days). It is best for us to stay indoors, and in places where there is air condition, so that we aren't affected. So far, Cy and CY4 has had throat n' nose irritation... I do not want to go through it again.... UGH!!! Look closely at the pic, you will see the outline of our mountains top....

Well, hope all of you are having a great Aloha Friday. I've posted a card on my TAC blog, be sure to check it out too, it was made for someone special!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

Aloha,