May 19, 2008

Super Late Post....


Hi All,

It's 11:45 p.m., and peace n' quiet here in the Young's household. Everyone is sleeping, and snoring right along. I thought I'd post this card that I made today.... but first, a photo of today's Hawaii. I took this on the drive to drop CY4 to school. As you can see, it was raining today, not a heavy rain that I hoped it to be, because that would've got rid of the vog, but rather a light drizzlin' one. I hear that it'll start clearing up today til' Wednesday, and then vog returns again on Thursday. That really stinks. But I have to be thankful that this type of pollution is only temporarily here in Hawaii, and not permanent like other places, right?! So as my girlfriend Nancy Grant would say - I consider myself truly blessed to be where I am at right now. =0)

Ok, on to my card... have you heard of Pink Petticoat? It's a UK website that has all cute images in sets that can be purchased, then downloaded, printed, and used to create cute cards. An other alternative to stamping. If you love whimsical images, and all cute kinda stuffs... you have got to check out this website, because it's just too darn cute to pass up!!! This is the 1st card I have created using an image from the "Just For Ewe" image collection. It is a graduation card, that I thought the DS paper (DCWV) went puuuurffect with. I used my copics for everything except the lamb. The lamb was strictly colored in with fine glitter. Ribbon is from Walmart. So what do ya think!!??! Scallop Oval and Oval cuts are of Spellbinder's Nesties, I doodled some black fine tip pen marks around the image. Sentiment came with the image.

2nd photo is to share with you the glitz of my glitters....

Have a good day... I'm off to bed (and some of you are just waking up!!).

Aloha,