May 10, 2008

Scrappin' Saturday


Good Morning Friends!!

I woke up at 2:48 this morning, because of heartburn... we went to dinner with some close family friends of ours that are visiting from Seattle.... I had a Lava Flow drink - yummy!!! Dinner was Steak n' Lobster for me, and of course I couldn't finish it, so it came home with us. The drink must've made me very sleepy - because I was dosing off on the way home, I actually felt very weird.... made me think CY4 drugged my drink, LOL!! I was able to sleep it off a little. I was later awoken by Cy who wanted to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, and that's when the heartburn struck me. Well, I can't go back to sleep now, so I've worked on a digi SB page for today's Scrappin' Saturday.

These pics were taken during last year's probowl at the Aloha Stadium. Unfortunately the boys didn't get to go this year, but at least we've got pictures from last year's event.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Before I end this post, I would like to call everyone's attention to my sidebar. You know how sometimes you read this blog, and you wonder "what is Jen talking about?!" or "there she goes again, making no sense at all!!"... well look on my sidebar, under "Jen's Lingos" you will find some explanation of words that I use most frequent on this blog. Hope this helps!!!

Have an awesome day!! CY3 plays football today, and then we're off to another dinner with our friends in town. Have a great day.. I'm going to head back to bed, and sneak in some nap time.... mommy's day is tomorrow - and I haven't created ANYTHING!!!!

Hugs to all,