May 12, 2008

RAK's Received.....

My oh my!!! I have been overwhelmed with RAK's again. You are all too sweet n' generous. Love everything that has been sent my way. I know I haven't been very good about up keeping my blogs - but I promise, after our friends leave, and after I get all of CY4's 6th grade graduation stuffs finished, I will definitely create n' post more. Thanks for your continued support n' patience!!!

Now, here's what came in.... can you say holy moly?!??!!

This RAK was received by one of my BFF's Cheryl, who is the wifey of 1 of my favorite stores on Oahu!! I feel so special to be a part of this woman's circle of friends... she's a sweetie!!! Love the card n' cute lil' birdie that she stamped on it, and totally LOVE the cupcake clear stamp set that she sent me. Mwah Ms. C!!!!

This RAK here came all the way from Brazil!!!! WOW!!!! I was stoked to receive this in my mailbox.... WOWZER a lil' gift from Brazil!!!! I love her coloring, and that sentiment is sooo true (you would know if you were in love - LOL!!!!). Thank you sooo much, Marcia!!!!

Ahhh... this awesome RAK is from my blogging sistah Moe. Check out her double folded card. Isn't it awesome?!?!?! You'd pull out the card in the middle that holds your message. How cute, huh?!?! She also sent me a super cute "girlfriend" clear stamp set... big hugs to you, Ms. Moe!!!!

This RAK was sent in from Rita Santos. One of my favorite bloggin' gals. I sent her the Lizzie Ladybug stamp from Whipper Snapper, and she made me this card with it. I have commented on her card creations that she's made like this, and always love seeing them. Now I have one in my hands to hold n' smile at. Thanks my lovely Rita!!!

This yummy RAK here is from Ms. Deb a.k.a Stampingranny.... I sent her some goodies, and she sent this very cute card to thank me for them. Deb recently visited Kauai. Unfortunately I am not on that island, because if I was, she n' I would've had a few Mai Tai's while she was visiting!!! Thanks for your sweet adorable card, Ms. Deb!!!!

This RAK I got here is a stamp set form Christine Wooden of CC Designs, the owner of All That Scraps. She was so sweet to send me this brand new stamp set that was just released to the public. I wanna ink these babies up.... just gotta find the time to.
This very oriental card creation was made by one of my BFF's, her name is Joyce Jensen. She came out and crafted with me on my Cricut day last week, remember!? Anyways, she sent me this cute card to thank me for a marvelous day of hanging out. I had a great time too, Joyce!!! Thank you so much for this very pretty card!!!!

Lookie here..... another set of brand spankin' new rubbah!!!! Tickled pink!!! From a secret admirer - you know who you are - LOL! Actually I know who you are, but I don't think you'd want everyone to know who you are, so let's keep that between you n' me. Smooches to you.... Baby Doll!!!

Thank you all for all these goodies that have been sent my way. I am so tickled to be a part of each of your lives.

Big Hugs,