May 25, 2008

RAK from Camille

Good Morning,

Here is a RAK received from my friend and neighbor Camille a.k.a Cami. Cami doesn't have a blog, but I wish she did, because you will all love what she creates.... check these out:

I love this very elegant card that Cami made, it's colors are soft, and yet, appealing!!! I love how she has that lil' strip of embossed Swiss Dots on that cardstock, and that embellished flower... you have got to be the one touching it - it is just so pretty!!!

I love this lil' card that she made, when the flap is opened, a hidden message is revealed. Wini and I had to CASE it immediately. Cami says that she CASED it online somewhere - so I'm sure you've all seen this type of card around. I love Cami's color combo and choice of DS paper and RIBBON, which is a combo from Paper Trey. Pretty Cool!!!!


Cami made this acrylic box using transparent paper (you know, the ones for over head projectors) - ya, I was trippin' out on this one. Too cute, Cami!!! She also used Sizzix's Small Flower Envelope die cut to make the top of the box. Did you see what kinda candies Cami got me?!?! Yep - I'm spoiled once again, with some Grape Mentos. I think I'm going to pop one in my mouth right now!!! These are AWESOME Cami!!!

Here's the cover of the box, thought I'd take a close up photo of it, cause I need to show how snaz it is!!!
Thanks again, Cami - this is fabulously delicious!!! I can't wait to eat them mentos!!!!

Big Hugs,