May 20, 2008

RAK from Barb Jarvis


Good Day All....

Here are some RAK's that I have received from Barb Jarvis. Her beautiful card creation is made with TAC products, but I wanted to share it here on my Pieces of Me blog, rather than my TAC blog, as it deserves the attention that it should get. =0) Barb's card is sweet n' elegant. She stamped her imaged on glossy paper and after adding some coloring to the glossy cardstock, it actually gives it a marbled look. Pretty Cool!!!

The 2nd RAK that Barb sent me is a Birthday Book Tracker. This one took some time to create, and Barb writes that she CASED this project from Tracey Morton, which she learned from during the "KISS" Convention (Keep It Simple Scrapbooking). This book is totally made from scratch n' an AWESOME treat for me!!! I hope that I too can create something like this one day. I'd probably not finish it all in one sitting... but it'll be a great challenge to tackle. In the mean time, I will admire Barb's... isn't this neat?!?! To "file" each person's birthday, a library card was used for each month.... (hey Barb, you gotta share where you got those library cards from - I am sure a lot of other ladies would be interested in purchasing them too!!!). The 2nd image that I share only shows January & February.... too cute!!!! Hmmm... I think I wanna make one now.....

Thank you soooo much Barb, I was totally surprised and not expecting these goodies at all!! You've touched my heart n' made me smile!!! Thank you for your sweet note... you are a darling. Be sure to stop on by Barb's site, and check out her latest creations. She's got some pretty Clothes Pin creations up on her blog at this time. I love what she's done with them.

Hugs,