May 14, 2008

Little C's Online Store.....Good News!!!

Sorry, nothing creative to post just yet - however, I have some Good News for those that have PRE-Ordered Sarah Kay and Lily stamps from my online store... I have received a call from the manufacturer that the stamps have arrived, and on it's way to me!!!! Therefore, those that have pre-ordered, I have charged your credit card (via Google Checkout), those that have selected Paypal as way of purchase - you either pre-paid, or will receive an invoice to send payment for your stuffs. As soon as I receive the delivery from the manufacturer, I will ship your orders out.
For those that may be interested in purchasing Sarah Kay and Lily stamps, there is still time to order them, so get them now, before they are all gone.....

MORE good news.... I am now carrying ATG Gun Tape Refills 1/4", 36 yards for only $2.50 a roll... however, a minimum purchase of 6 rolls is required. You may order your rolls here. Oh, and by the way - these tapes are Acid Free. Yee Haw!!!! But you definitely need an ATG Gun to use these. If you are on Oahu, and want a gun of your own... head down to Fisher Hawaii, they have several in stock (Cooke St.).

Last but not least... I am so excited to be adding a stock full of Stampendous and High Hopes stamp products to my online store.... I will post again when that is all done.

Ok, that's it for now.... Our friends leave today, so I will try and get something created before the end of the day.

Aloha,