May 20, 2008

A Card For Allison's SS#18

Aloha...

It's Tuesday, the weather is a whole lot better here. Happy that the Vog is gone, but it'll be back on Thursday - so I ain't got my hopes up. Today I've got tons to do... house stuffs. I'm still finishing up the stars I'm making for CY4's Banquet and Graduation. Banquet is THIS FRIDAY - so I have to HURRY and work on them stars. I've already cut the stars out, and I've already cut all the names out - all I have to do is paste them on. Try doing that with all the house madness going on, and wanting to create other things too.... LOL!! Ok, so here are 2 pictures of today's Hawaii. It's pretty and sunny today. 1st photo is of the yard on the side of my house. 2nd photo is of the sweet n' sassy red ti leaf tree, that is located right next to the stairs shown in photo #1. (Click on photo to see larger view).

Now for my card. It's another image from Pink Petticoat. I purchased a whole bunch of images and I just have GOT to use them. They are no different to the stamps that I've purchased (except in cost!!), but they all go into my "basket of stuffs I bought and didn't use yet", so I thought it would be alright to make another card using an image from that batch. This card is create with Allison's SS#18 in mind. Her theme this week is "Something Manly". Well.... mines is a "cute manly"... I like making cute things... I do have some other stamps that would make GR8 manly cards, so I hope I can get them ink'd up this week (during my in between breaks from working on the stars). The image on my card was colored with my Copics. DS paper is DCWV - can you tell I'm really trying to use my stash?!?!! Yes I am.... Sentiment is from SU!, I used the faux ticket punch technique to make the sentiment layers have ticket edges. Cardstock is also from SU!. OH yea, I had to add a lil' glitter... it's just a little touch that just has to be there. I am sure to make Ms. Dawn the glitter queen proud of me!!!!

Ok, I've got lots to do today... mop the floors, bathe Ceasar, wash dishes, stars, stars, stars.... and having some customers come over to pick up the newest Take Ten Magazine that is available NOW!!! It's the Summer 2008 edition. I have 2 left in stock (everyone else "subscribes" to my incoming batch).... so if you'd like to purchase it - click here to order it NOW. FREE shipping for this item only anywhere within US and CAN.

Have an awesome day today!!!
Hugs,