April 21, 2008

A Tutorial: Waterfall Card

Aloha All!!

Because I hardly posted last week, I've decided to carry on the "Sizzix/Sizzlit" creating for this week as well. I did a tutorial for the Waterfall card. I know that there is a tutorial on SCS for this type of card, but my friend Shanna asked me to do one just for her. So, this one is for you, girl!!!

Instructions are posted on each photo. Click on the photo if you'd like to view a larger view. I've used a Baby Sizzlit set for the die cut. DS paper is of TAC, Cardstock is Pretty in Pink from SU! I used my Scor-Pal to score all the lines at 1 pop.



Step 1


Step 2


Step 3


Step 4


Step 5



Step 6


Step 7


Step 8


Step 9

Step 10


Step 11



Step 12


Step 13


Step 14


Step 15


All Done!!!


Another Angle


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.