April 1, 2008

Today's Card....


Continuing with my challenge for this week, I am using CC Designs stamps for the week. The cute penguins on this card is from the "Little Penguins" set. These are 2 separate stamps, but I stamped it to make it seem like the girl penguin is sitting on the boy penguin. This could possibly make a great "Anniversary" card.... Why "Best Friends"? Don't you think you and your hubby, boyfriend or mate is your best friend? I know mines is.....

The sentiment that I used is a retired TAC stamp. Cuttlebug Embossing folder was used, and I can't remember what the name of it is (too lazy to check, too!). This card is actually left over of a class kit that I made. I just changed the layout....

Ok, that's it for now - I'm glad I was able to post this before 12 a.m.!!

This card will be available for purchase through my online store: Jen's Creations.

Have a good night....