April 14, 2008

This Week On Pieces of Me.....

Good Monday Morning Friends!!

It's good to be back. Not like I was gone at all though. My plate is still full, but I just couldn't stay away. Plus creating is like my "hideaway" and blogging is my "getaway"... so here I am, back again to entertain you daily.

Well, this week - I thought I'd throw in a little something different to challenge you and myself. I'll be creating with my Sizzix and Sizzlits die cuts/embossing folders. SO, if you'd like to play along, grab your Sizzix and Sizzlits, and create with me throughout the week. At the end of the week - your name will go into my little basket of entries, and you will qualify to win some fun goodies from me!!!

For today, I have this card creation that I made. The word "LOVE" is a Sizzix embossing folder, and the background is from a Sizzix embossing plate. To add depth to the embossings, I went over them with my shimmer chalks (sorry, they aren't called that, but it's so early in the morning - I can't even remember what they are called). The silk flower are from Bazzill Basic Papers - which you can also get through me n' my TAC online store. The flower on top of that is from All Natural Accents, and the bling in the middle is from Memory Makers, which you can also get from me through my TAC online store. Ribbon I got from Longs (a drug store). Oh, and I sewed on this card!!! I also rubbed some of the chalk into the stitches to change the white stitches to pink.... DS paper is from 3 Bugs.

Ok, well - I'm off to wake up CY4, I'm heading to his school today to take photos of 6th grade teachers n' kids. I'm taking photos because the school asked me to create a DVD slide show for their 6th grade banquet. Just my kinda stuff!!! Thats just one of the many entrée's on my platter.....

Have a wonderful day ladies!!!

Hugs,