April 13, 2008

Testing Out "Blogger In Draft"

Blogger is always trying new things, sometimes it may not be an improvement at first, but I like to test them out and see if they work. One of the "test" features is being able to post and set your postings to appear at a later date. For example, right now, it is Saturday, I am writing this at 9:00 p.m., I am going to set this to appear on Sunday at 6:00 a.m. If you see this posted and it's Sunday.... then it worked!!! Before in the past, I would pre-post, and just save my postings as a "draft", and when the day comes, I "publish" my post. This way.... I don't have to come online and publish it - it'll do it for me. If you are one to pre-post.... this will totally work for you. However, you will need to be in the "draft.blogger.com" format in order for you to use/test this service out like I am. Isn't that cool!?

Ok... anyways - it's Scrappin' Sunday today. If you haven't had the chance to check out my poll (inthe upper right hand of my sidebar), please do so, so that you (my readers) can help me decide whether I should create another blog or not. I want to make it as painful as possible for all of you that enjoy viewing my Digi Creations, as well as those that aren't interested in viewing them.... So thanks again for your feedback.

Here are 2 more layouts that I did. These pictures were all taken during my cousin's 1st birthday party last year. I have 2 more layouts to share before I move on to another event. These were taken in February. That should give you an idea of how "quickly" I'm moving along an creating these pages.


Deets? - Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0, A mixture of online digital elements.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!