April 19, 2008

Scrappin' Saturday..."HAPAI"


Good Saturday Morning....

It's Scrappin' Saturday today... and here is my layout. Tonight, I have a gathering with my Hawaiian Spice Angels.... I can't wait!! We're going to have a lot of laughs, fun and stamping. As always, catching up with everyone in what's been going on since the last time we've seen each other. I will post pictures on my TAC Blog later.

The pictures on this layout are from the same event that I've posted last week. "HAPAI" is my title, which in Hawaiian means "pregnant". My aunty in this picture was pregnant with her 1st child... because several pictures were taken with and of them, I thought that it would make a great layout just by it's self. I just learned how to "mask" a DS paper design with a font... that is how I did the title of this page. I'm still trying to learn how to use this Adobe Photoshop, and am finding so many new things to do, but really don't know how to do it unless I take the book out and read the instructions..... but I love it, I took my laptop to CY4's football practice this past Wednesday to create this layout. It is so awesome to create with nothing else to lug around.

Have a wonderful Saturday ladies... I will update all of you later!!

Big Hugs,