April 20, 2008

Sarah Kay & Rachel Ann Miller Stamps - Pre Order Your's Now!!!






Great News!!! I've just acquired an account with Stampavie - the distributor of these cute adorable stamps made by Rachel Ann Miller and Sarah Kay. They will not be available til' later this Spring 2008. Therefore, I am taking pre-orders at this time.

Click here to check out the images of these new stamps, and pre-order them from my online store before they are all gone. I am only bringing in a limited amount of each stamp. These stamps are clear acrylics, and are approx 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" in size.

Please Note: Please keep **PRE-ORDER** product orders separately, as you will be charged for your pre-order products at the time of delivery.

Doesn't SK designs look like that Holly Hobbs girl? Too Cute!!! I can't wait to get my hands on these stamps!!



Aloha,