April 10, 2008

An Ingenious Way To Say "Thank You"....

Aloha Thursday All!! Right now, my bestest girlfriend Rose is in the hospital, awaiting for the arrival of her daughter. This is her 2nd child. Baby is overdue.... I can't believe it, because I've heard of soooo many babies come earlier than their due dates as of lately, and she's overdue?!?! Well... I can hardly wait.... she is being induced, so I hope baby comes any time soon. I will keep you posted. But check this out.... Rose is 1 talented creative girl that I always look up to. She's great with graphics, and although will not get into Scrapbooking or Card making, I know she has the talent for it. Well, remember when we took her out for her "Surprise Baby Shower"?, well, here is the Thank You card that she's made to give to us. The card was store bought, but the ultra sound.... isn't that too cute?!?!?! It's really her baby, and she's made the baby think out the words "Thank You".... what an ingenious way to say "Thank You" right?!! I just had to share this... I know of several blog sistahs that are prego, and I think they may just wanna CASE this idea. Speaking of prego blog sistahs.... guess who just found out she's prego?!?!!? NOOOO - not me.... but Mia my Magic Mojo Sistah!!! Congrats girlfriend!!! Go on and check her out... she's so excited, and I'm excited for her too.