- Good Morning!! What is everyone doing today!? I've got plans, but am lazy to do whatever they are.... hope you all have a great day. I'll post more stuffs along the way.... 7:51 a.m.
- Does anybody know how to remove a toilet seat cover that the screws are practically stuck!!! I gotta do a google search.... 9:16 a.m.
- OMG!!! I wish I saw Jan's comment before I got started!!! It's been 2 hours since I've been at it.... and I FINALLY got them screws out. These were metal screws.... rusted, and crusted with all sorts of liquids. My hands are sore... but guess what else I used to help me.... my HOT KNIFE!!! Sorry, no video tutorial for this one.... ok - I'm taking a break. It's lunch time, and Cy wants to play outside. The next part of my day will consists of putting on the new toilet seat covers. Those should be a cinch! This time, no metal screws... 12:02 p.m.
- I took a break, made sandwiches for lunch, took Cyrus out to play - mud, mud, mud!!! Came back into the house, cleaned up the mud that Cyrus tracked in, helped a customer that came by.... went to pick up Chazz, then finished up the 2nd part of the toilet. I've finished now, it has a cute light blue colored seat cover. I still need to put tools, and extension cord away. But right now, I wanna play.... so I'm off to post a card that I created last night...... 3:16 p.m.
- I was able to complete 2 cards (well, 1 was already done last night). Am posting to my TAC blog and POM blog right now.... 4:20 p.m.
- Ok, I just finished posting to both POM & TAC blogs. Time to figure what's for din-din.... 6:17 p.m.
April 3, 2008
I'm moving my "twitter" here so that you can follow along and comment if you want to....