April 4, 2008

Daily Buzz - 4/4/08

  • Good Morning all!!! It's Aloha Friday!! I woke up with stiff muscles around my neck n' back areas. Must've been that squished position between the toilet and the wall. So the toilet seat is in... but guess what? It's a circle seat... my toilet is OVAL!!! Hahhaa.. so the boys were complaining last night that it was "too small" and not the right size. Well, I guess I gotta head down to Citymill later today, and get one that actually fits huh? Tee hee... ok, I'm off to feed Cy. Have a good day!!! .....7:55 a.m.
  • I am online available for "chat" through google chat if anyone wants to... but I'm in between making breakfast...littlecs7@gmail.com.... 7:57 a.m.
  • Just ate breakfast (earlier I only made for Cy). Sending out catalog orders, and other onilne store orders... 11:03 a.m.