April 22, 2008

Baby Favor Tube


I have an exclusive class to make baby favors this weekend. This class is for couple of my close friends, that want me all to themselves. That is the reason why I've made my classes the way they are (see sidebar), because this allows me to have a class based on the schedule of my attendees and they get to decide with whom they'd like to have the class with. I ain't gonna lie, some people just don't get along with others, or they just don't wanna hang with other people. Nothing is wrong with that, that's just the way people are. But, that's not the case here, they just want a class with me, and them. Which is pretty cool, right?!

Anyways, so I'm working on a few baby favors this week... I even posted another favor creation on my TAC Blog, using TAC products - so be sure to check that one out over there. Just trying to do simple kine favors, where there isn't much thinking... but since this week is "Sizzix" week here on Pieces of Me - I am continuing the effort to keep up with my self-challenge.

I used a sizzlit butterfly die cut, then added some stickles to the dots on the butterfly to make it sparklie. Can you guess what that tube is that I covered with DS paper?! That is a tube of Mini Mn'M's. That is actually the larger sized tube, but I wanted to use the smaller sized tube, which I couldn't find. Gotta do what I gotta do with what I have, right?! I CASED this idea from someone that had their project in a TAC catalog. I thought it was pretty cool.... so, thought I'd change it up a bit and use a sizzlit die cut. The scallop cut is my Scallop Spellbinder Nestie. Somehow, I always think that scallop items always match with anything baby. I attached the scallop tag using a mini safety pin, and pushing it through the ribbon (SU!), that I wrapped around the top of the tube.

2nd photo is close up of the tag and the butterfly, and the safety pin n' ribbon, so you can see what I mean. What do you think of this favor.

Hey - I am loving everyone's answers for my poll. If you haven't taken my poll, please do so - it's so good fun!!! It's located in the upper left corner of my blog in the sidebar. Let your voices be heard!!!! =0)

I leave you with a photo of my Ceasar. Yes, that is how you spell it - my dog is a Filipino dog (cause he's got a Filipino owner!).... this cute photo was taken during Chazz' football practice last week. Doesn't he look surprised?!


Aloha,