April 9, 2008

40 completed Favors....

Here they are.... finished and ready for my customer/friend to pick up. I'm not going to post much other than the details, so that I can get started on my next order. Here are the photos....





Deets: DS Paper: Whipper Snapper, Ribbon: Offray, Sentiment: Sorry I don't know, CB Folder: Paisleys and Floral Fantasy (2), Candy Label: SU! Butterfly Jumbo Wheel (turned to a flat), Mn'M candies were personalized and ordered through Mn'M's website. I've seen this fold on a SU! site some time ago.... really simple and a easy favor to do. Tutorial? I'm sure it's on the web somewhere... but if you want my version, let me know. I embossed a piece of cardstock, and added it to the inner backing of the pouch. Whipper Snapper paper are especially fun to create with being that they are double sided, kinda thick and cute too!!!

Ok, I'm off to work on my next batch of favor orders.... keeping busy here. I have been visiting some blogs, and love what I've been seeing. Keep up the great work ladies... you are all awesome crafters!!!

Oh wait - before I leave.... I just wanna brag that I got to talk to Rita on the phone. She is the 2nd "bloggin' friend" that I got to speak with on the phone. The 1st friend was Maria. Both ladies are totally how I thought they would sound.... friendly, sweet, and just down to earth.... I had a great time talking to the both of you, and look forward talking stories on the phone again (one day soon, right?!?!)

Hugs,