March 14, 2008

Whipper Snapper Thank You


Happy Aloha Friday Ladies!!!!

Here is a card that I made using one of my Whipper Snapper stamps. I just LOVE Whipper Snapper stamps. They are just soooo cute to color in and to play with. Makes stamping so much fun, ya know?!?! I colored the image with my Copics, which I am still trying to learn how to use. I've been visiting several people's blogs, and trying to figure out "how'd they do that?!?!!"... on of the blogs I've been visiting is Malieta's. You just gotta go and check out her stuffs - especially this card, cause she colors people's faces "unreal kine" (which is the local way to say "unbelievably great!!!"). I can just sit and go through her stuffs, and just be in amazement. You ROCK, Malieta!!! Unfortunately, Malieta just posted some sad news, but we are all here for you girl!!! Hang in there!!!

The scallop die cut is a 2" "real size" die cut from my Cricut. I added dots to the scallop. DS paper is of Autumn Leaves, Sentiment, CS and Ribbon are SU!, and the embossing folder that I've used is called "Perfectly Paisley" (shown to the right) - this is one of the newer Cuttlebug embossing folders. I no longer have these in stock, so if you want a great deal - you gotta go check out J's Knicknacks or Provo Craft. They are the other 2 that carries these goodies.

Speaking of Provo Craft... I was working on Brian's Site today (All Natural Accents). I've added some Scrapbook Page Kits. These are kits that are all handmade, and comes with two 12" x 12" handmade paper. It's to make your own SB pages, but for all you card makers out there, I'm sure you can make great cards with them too!!! You can check out these adorable and cuddly kits by clicking here. We're going to post a "Spring Special" on there real soon, so I will keep you posted on what that ends up being.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!! Cyrus still isn't up to par - but thank you all for your get well wishes for him. Funny, because one of my friends came over yesterday to pick up some "goods" (Hi Char!!!), and she saw that Cyrus was his bouncy, hyper self... she said, "I thought he sick?!"... "yea, he still is, but the buggah not going let it slow him down", so I guess he at least has 1/2 of his energy left.... how fun for me.... me... I've got a sore throat, and have been feeling less energetic myself. But I feel like stamping - so I'm going to post this so that I can get to work!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

Hugs,
Jen