March 20, 2008

Time Spent With Friends...


Is Time Well Spent... of course, right?!? When is it not well spent if you spent it with friends?! People that are close enough for you to call family, and yet have fun, and be able to poke jokes at. I love all my friends... the ones here in Hawaii, and those here in blogland.

These stamps are from a Stampin' Up! level 3 Hostess set.... when I finally got my hands on this set I have been dying to ink it up, and use it. I finally got a chance to use it. For those of you in the State of Hawaii, If you want this set, be sure to visit my friend Teri's blog, and contact her... she's an SU! rep here in Honolulu, and she will help you earn this set, and show you cute, dahling ways to create with all SU! stamps. I totally love it.

So, today - while I was out n' about, I thought about my list of stamp companies that I have an over populated amount of (not that I'm planning on lessening their population....) I'm going to make a chart, and going to use it as a guide and somewhat to urge me to use them whenever I'm neglecting a certain stamp company. Here's what I have.... I would love to hear what your collection consists of - so feel free to list the companies that you own as well (I'm ready for you Rachel!!!).

  • Whipper Snapper
  • My Favorite Things
  • Stampin' Up!
  • Hero Arts
  • Close To My Heart
  • Stamp Oasis
  • Juju's Tiny Treasures n.k.a Create In Me
  • Penny Black
  • Stampendous
That is pretty much it for my list.... your turn!!

Card details: Stamp Set & Brads - SU!, DS Paper & Swirls - The Angel Company, Colored with Copics

Have a great evening!!

Aloha,
Jen