March 18, 2008

This Week's Digi Scrapbook Page & a RAK

I'm trying to fit in a day for my Digi SB Pages. Hopefully I'll be able to post one SB page once a week (yikes!!!!), well, I better not say that - I should just do it as I can, right!?! Ok, without wasting anymore "typing time" - here is my digi page.....

I used embellishments from my Memory Mixer program and from Scrapbook Wow downloads. Everything was put together with my Adobe Photoshop Elements program.

The sketch I used for this digi page is from LS #36 of Tamara's site, which is this week's layout sketch. These photos were taken back in January of 2007. I am trying to digi scrap the entire year 2007, and I'm still stuck in January - I better get a crackin' on these pages, yea!??!

I have another birthday RAK to share... it is a RAK from my stamping sister and fellow Spice Angel Corrina. She gave me a GC to get my nails done. So this is what I did. I had them do some French Nails, and lookie.... a Flower BLING on each nail. But the best part is.... the bling is MINES!!! I have these FOR SALE in my store (will add to my online store soon)... I have several different colors and sizes. I wanted to see how they'd look on my nails, and I gotta tell ya - they look pretty darn cute!! So Big Mahalo Kisses to Ms. Corrina... Do you like them, dahling?!?!?!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!!

Hugs,
Jen