March 11, 2008

Stuffs For Sale: Protector Sheets & Sample CD of my 2007 Creations

Many of you have been waiting for this.... I have several packs of sheet protectors coming in. These are the sheet protectors for showing off your standard cards and swaps, or also for storing your Cuttlebug Embossing Folders (A2 Size). I am selling these at $13/pk. If you'd like for me to ship to you, I can send up to 3 packs in a priority envelope for an add'l $5. Anything over 3 packs must go in a priority box of $9 - I believe I could probably fit about 10-15 packs in that box. Shipping rates are for USA only - if you are anywhere else, you will pay actual shipping cost. If you would like for me to RESERVE some for you - please let me know, so that when they arrive, I can get them to you immediately!!!

I accept payment through Paypal, Mastercards, Visa and Personal Checks from Oahu residents only.

Protector Sheets pre-order your packs NOW….. 25 sheets/pk – $13/pk!

USPS Priority Rate: $5 up to 3 packs

4 packs and over - $9

4 slots on each page! You can fit up to 8 cards **sized at 4-1/4 x 5-1/2** per page – that’s a total of 200 cards per pack!!


Store your Standard Cards, Card Fronts, Card Samples, RAK's received, Swaps or Cards you plan to use in the future. Tip: Use index tabs to categorize them by themes...

Stores easily in any standard 3-ring binder!!!

Store in folders… easily for you to show your friends, family and those that are demonstrators, easily share with your customers… Tip: Use index tabs to categorize them by stamp sets... or techniques!

Easily store your Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folders (4 to a sheet) too!! Have them all at your fingertips!!!

Click Here to pre-order your packs now!!!!

One more item that I have for sale....I have finally copied my samples of 2007 to CD, several of you have been asking, and I've finally decided to go for it and make my samples avail to you for purchase. If you would like a copy - you can purchase a CD for $10. These are jpeg images of every project that I've created during the year 2007, and can only be accessed with a PC. During the month of March through April 2008, I am donating $5 of each CD purchased to Chazz' school for his Project Graduation. Mahalo for your support!!! To order a copy of my CD samples, click here.

Much Thanks,

Jen