March 26, 2008

A Spring Bella....


I am so loving the colors of Spring... and creating with them of course. Here is a Spring Bella, I paper pieced her dress on using the same DS paper that I used for the bottom part of my card.

This was actually made for a sketch that Nancy Grant did about a week ago for 4scrappysisters.com.... I have been wanting to post this creation for a while, but was side tracked by the many things going on around me.

Well, it's Spring break here in Hawaii, and today is a State holiday "Kuhio Day", so I wanna keep this posting short.

Before I go... I have uploaded some CC Design products to my online stamp store "Little C's Stamps n' Things"... I'm slowly adding products, so be sure to stop on by now n' then and see what I have there. One of the products I will be adding soon are "Hawaiian Scissor Charms" that are cute lil' dangles that represents Hawaii, and is like Dawn Griffith's Scissor Charms. Dawn has given me her blessings to sells these Scissor Charms.... Thanks Girlie!!! Each time I upload to my online stores - I will also post on my "Twitter".... so be sure to check that out, or subscribe to it if you'd like to be updated whenever I do that.

Ok... gotta go and wake the kids up so that we can have a fun-filled day!!

Card Deets: Cardstock, Ribbon, DS Papers, Brads: SU!, Image: Stamping Bella, Flowers: All Natural Accents

Aloha,