March 21, 2008

Playing with my Whipper Snapper Stamp


Happy Aloha Friday& Good Friday Stamping Sisters!!! Here is a card I made the other night, with one of my newly purchased Whipper Snapper stamps. I just love these stamps!! They are sooo darn cute. DS paper on 1st layer, I bought at Brian's store - Photo Craft. The 2nd layer (w/stripes), I got from Joann.com, Cardstock is Regal Rose of SU!, and the beautiful satin ribbon is also from SU!. Isn't it soooo pretty!??!?! I love ribbon!!!!! I colored my image with my copics - and this time used my #0 to blend the colors. I love experimenting with these pens, especially on cute stamps like these. I got the layout from Whipper Snapper's card gallery.

So what does everyone have planned for this Easter weekend? We're gonna be hanging with family, egg hunting and b-b-qing... hopefully by then Cyrus will be a lot better. Can you believe that his cough is still lingering around?!?!?!

Have a great weekend people!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen