March 21, 2008

Pictures From A Reader....

Aloha Ladies,

Me again... what's up with me coming back and posting on the same day, huh?! Seems like I just can't get enough of this place. Hahahaha...

1st I'd like to point out the new "widget" on my sidebar which is a "Twitter" - it'll tell ya what I'm doing at this exact time (for those of you that are curious or just looking for some laughs on how I spend my day!).

Going on....I wanted to share couple of photos sent to me by my blogging friend and reader - Jayne Converse. (Sorry if this isn't relevant... tee hee... but I love my readers, and I just wanna give them a little piece of my blog as well.....) Now, for those of us that live in Hawaii, we don't really appreciate what we gotta go through right now (hot and humid), so this is to help remind us all why we are so lucky we live Hawaii. Jayne took these pictures today (Friday).... while it was nice n' sunny at 81 degrees in Hawaii, and Chazz n' his friend are swimming at a the pool - all of this is going on in Michigan (hey, that's where you're at, Jan!!!). The Detroit Pistons, who are also from Michigan are Charlie's favorite NBA basketball team... one day, we may very well experience this type of weather if Mr. Young decides on taking us up there.... one day.....

Jayne says that they have already had 7 inches of snow drop this morning..... dang!!!! I can't even imagine what that is like.... may all of you in this type of weather stay warm, cozy and healthy!!!!

Warm Hugs n' Aloha to all of you...

Jen