March 31, 2008

New....Weekly Challange.... CC Designs


Howzit n' Happy Monday Sweeties!!!! Can you believe it is the end of March already!?!?! Holy Moly!!! This year is just flyin' eh?!!

So I've thought n' thought about this - and decided that this would be something fun to do. Remember how I asked in a previous post Something that will motivate me to use all my stamps.... here's the challenge. Every week, I will select one stamp company to create projects of for the entire week (not counting Saturdays and Sundays). If you have stamps from the same company that I've selected, feel free to join my challenge - upload to the internet, send me the link to it, and I will post a link to it here. At the end of the week, I will have Random.Org select from the list of participants, and a little goodie will be mailed out a winner every Monday. Basically, I'm trying to use my stamps as I have tons of them, and this will get me to use them, and if you join in... then yay for the both of us.. the goodies will be something small, as I don't want to end up paying big bucks on shipping.

So - let's begin... this week, since I've just brought in some Itsy Inkie Stamp Sets of CC Designs for my online store, that is the stamp company I am selecting to use this entire week. If you have any stamps from the line of CC Designs, please join me this week, and create something with any set of this company.... just have some fun!!!!

I can't wait to see what everyone has out there.... here is my creation for today. I made a tag!! I also made this in accordance to Allison's challenge this week - which is to use "dots". This cute doggy stamp (which is so excited about being in love, and is jumping on his 2 front legs with his 2 back legs in the air) is from the set called "Luv Ya Much". Hope everyone had or has a great Monday evening!!!

Toodaloo!!!