March 12, 2008

More Birthday RAKs to share....

Hello all.... hope you're having a great Wednesday. Cy is sick today with a 101 fever. He's sad and just moody. Laying around on the bed with rosie cheeks. I've never seen him this sick before.

Anyways, I haven't had the chance to create anything today - but here are more birthday RAKs that came in for me....

From Jo - Isn't this stamp cute?! I saw it at Cute Stuff's and by passed it... now I wish I got it. That's always the case, isn't it?!?!


This one is from Deb a.k.a Stampingranny... what a sweet card she made. I think the stamp is a "High Hopes" stamp which Lori and I are still trying to decide if we want to get some or not.... Deb also just celebrated her birthday on the 11th (yesterday). If you have a chance to go on over to site, please wish her a Happy Happy Birthday!!!


This adorable card is from Teri. Her card was actually a "Peek A Boo" card which she got the tutorial from Dawn located here. I am so going to try this one out - it's too stinken' cute. Teri also gave me some cute charms one that says "Angel" and the other says "Friend"...


Here are some goodies I received from Lori. That 6 in 1 tool will surely come in handy - can you image me carrying that in my purse all day, everyday? I wonder if they'd let me on the plane with it. I doubt it since it has an exacto knife on there too. Well all the other goodies will go to great use as well. Oh, and Lori celebrated her birthday on the 10th too!!! So, like Deb, if you have a chance, please visit her site to wish her a happy happy birthday!!!!


This card here isn't actually a Bday RAK, but a Thank You card from Cami. She gave me this card to thank me for placing her TAC order. What a sweetie she is. Cami doesn't have a blog of her own. But she lives right up the street from me... and we've met through blogland.

Thank you all again, for such beautiful creations. I am blessed and honored to have all of you in my life.

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen