March 28, 2008

Last Day of Spring Break.....


Happy Aloha Friday, Everyone!!! Today was a super long day... we had left the house at 8:00 a.m., and got home at 3:00 p.m. A friend of mines came on over because she needed some ideas for Thank You favors, and after she left I went down for a nap. I only got up about an hour ago, but even with the nap - I am still pooped. I immediately started on dinner, and have just gotten done with eating. I have 1 more hour before feedburner sends out my daily feed, so I thought I'd post a card for all....

Yes, it's another "cupcake" card. The cupcake is from Hero Arts. DS paper and ribbon are from Allison.. thanks girlie!! Scallops are Nestibilities. I bottom of the card using my scallop scissors. I love glitter... so I've added some sparkles to candy confetti and heart. The "thanks" die cut is a Cuttlebug Die Cut that came with the alphabet set called "Olivia". 2nd photo is to show you another angle of the image so that you can see the sparkles.

I have some projects that I want to work on, so I'm ending it here. Hope you all had a great week. I hope I will have some time to stop by this weekend and check out all of your creations too!!!



Tah-Tah!!!